- 1 Veg
- 1 Protein
- 1.5 Fruit
- 1 Fat
Note: if I want to save a 1/2 fruit to have our One Ingredient Ice Cream for dessert, I’ll leave out the berries from this recipe, which removes .5 fruit from the totals above.
- Huge handful Kale and/or spinach
- 1/2 banana (freeze in advance, if you like cold smoothies – I don’t 🙂
- 3 Tablespoons hemp protein
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (optional)
- 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground flax
Add a huge handful of kale and/or spinach to your blender (we love this one) along with some water. Blend for 20 seconds. Then add the rest of the ingredients & more water to the blender and blend until smooth. Yum!